Manhart Health Consulting
1998 – Present (18 years) Montrose, Colorado/Madison, Wisconsin
- Guest Speaker Rotary Club & Civic Groups, Colorado
- Guest Speaker Saunders Symposium on Healthcare, Ohio State University, Columbus Ohio
- Projects in Madison, WI, Chicago, IL, Milwaukee WI, Denver CO, Montrose CO, Hamilton MT, and Grand Junction CO, with physicians, HMO’s, IPA’s, and managed care organizations.
- Templeton & Manhart, Inc. managed care software development and sales, Madison WI.
- Analysis, evaluation, and recommendation of information systems for above clients.
Owner and operator
Indian Springs Farm
January 1966 – Present (50 years 1 month) Barneveld, Wisconsin
- 300 acre Tree farm including northern hardwoods; walnut, oak, maple, hickory and cherry, Softwood pine and spruce also managed.
- Growing and harvesting hardwoods and softwoods for commercial use including paper pulp, dimension lumber, and veneer quality wood products.
- Family owned since 1966
Vice President Medical Affairs
1995 – 1998 (3 years) Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Founding member of a medical software company specializing in patient/physician risk analysis, identifying the 15% of patients who use 70-80% of medical and financial resources
- Assisted in formation of rule based expert system for case and disease state management -identifying patients at risk.
- Active role in developing sales, marketing, and IS divisions within the company.
- Primary contact and responsible for sale to an insurance company representing 750,000 lives.